Re: The 8-Hour Sleep Myth

__/ [ Big Bill ] on Monday 29 May 2006 18:03 \__

> On Sat, 27 May 2006 23:01:05 +1000, Simon Templar <usenet@xxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:

>>> That's quite surprising. I would have thought that, since sleep requires
>>> less energy (reduced heart pulse rate), this would actually have the
>>> adverse effect. According to this study, lack of sleep leads to weight
>>> gain...
>>>
>>> Best wishes,
>>>
>>> Roy
>>
>>Not surprising to me at all, personal experience over the years has
>>proved to me sleep deprivation causes many health problems.
>
> What's Roy doing here? Is no group safe??:-))

Yes, it's safe. There is no newsgroup on the server which deals with the
subject of sleep (other than a plethora of sex-related ones), so
"sleep-disorder" was the best bet. *smile*

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz
  4:40am  up 32 days 11:12,  8 users,  load average: 0.27, 0.91, 0.73