[OT] British Telecom Monopoly Eroded

BT broadband hits key milestone

,----[ Quote ]
| Regulator Ofcom has forced BT to open up its exchanges to
| rivals to give the UK a more competitive broadband market.

Telecoms complain about the rise in bandwidth consumption, pointing at
factors such as media and piracy (YouTube) as a principal culprit. Windows
zombies spew out about 100 billion emails a day (with attachments). There's
a start if they seek a traffic cut-down.

PS - Sorry, Mark, but I know you'll disagree.