[News] Google's Axis Force with Apple?

The Apple-Google Axis

,----[ Quote ]
| Which sets the stage for a fascinating question: If Jobs, Schmidt
| and Bob Iger are not adhering to the highest standards of integrity
| and independence, are they still making savvy business decisions?
| In other words, is it true that the strictest definition of good
| governance is essential to smart business?
`----

http://www.forbes.com/2006/11/07/leadership-google-apple-lead-cx-manage-cx_wh_1107oped.html?partner=yahootix
http://tinyurl.com/we8su

The two share the same rival ("friend of my friend is my enemy").

Also from Google:

Google steps up investment in radio industry

,----[ Quote ]
| Web search leader Google is hiring scores of radio sales people
| and is spending heavily in a bid to expand its position in the
| $20 billion radio industry.
`----

http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9595_22-6133325.html

Linux and Open Source to drive radio? Might we as well welcome these
overlords...?