Re: [News] Vista Still Buggy

On Tue, 07 Nov 2006 08:46:11 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Windows Vist (sic) - File Copying - Progress Bar
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| The progress bar is yet to show the actual progress as it has
>| almost transfered 60% of data.
> `----
>
> http://interestingwritings.blogspot.com/2006/11/windows-vist-transfer-rate.html

He doesn't say what version he's running.  I did notice this problem back
in Beta 2, but have not seen it since RC1.  My guess is he's running a
fairly old build.

Which, of course, would mean that your "journalism", by creating your own
headlines is, as usual, fraudulent.

"Still Buggy" would have to be based on some knowledge of which version the
author was running.  Since you didn't have that information, you made it
up.