Re: Vista Still Buggy but not as buggy as KDE or Linux. Poor man's Windows

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> Windows Vist (sic) - File Copying - Progress Bar
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | The progress bar is yet to show the actual progress as it has
> | almost transfered 60% of data.
> `----
>
> http://interestingwritings.blogspot.com/2006/11/windows-vist-transfer-rate.html
>
> Related:
>
> Vista still not ready for prime time
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | The overall quality of this $399 Windows Vista Ultimate edition
> | isn't deserving of final-release-candidate status, says CNET's Robert
> | Vamosi. Expect to see at least one more interim build or perhaps even
> | another release candidate soon.
> `----
>
> http://news.com.com/1606-2_3-6124945.html?part=rss&tag=6124945&subj=news
>

> Analysts: Microsoft Changes Meaning Of 'Release Candidate'
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Two industry watchers say Microsoft is corrupting the term, leading to
> | major confusion among customers and others about whether the operating
> | system is truly ready to evaluate.
> |
> | Two analysts Thursday accused Microsoft Corp. of changing the meaning
> | of "release candidate" by pushing out a version of Windows Vista that
> | still needs major work.
> |
> | [...]
> |
> | Joe Wilcox, an analyst with JupiterResearch, said that Microsoft's
> | corrupted the term.
> `----
>
> http://www.informationweek.com/story/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=192700055&cid=RSSfeed_IWK_News

             _______
           .-""  '.'  ""-.
         ."      .'.      ".
       /|         Q         |
      / |        :|:        |\
     / /         . .         \"\
    / /        ,/: :\,        \ "\
   / /        / (_i_) \        \  "\
  / /       /"   | |   "\       \   |
 | /      /"     '-'     "\      \."
 ||   / |/                 \ \ \  \
 || ,'-./                   \ |--. |
 | \    \                    /     |
 |\ \    |                  |     /
 \_^-\   \                  |    /
       \  \                 /   /
        \  \               /   /
       __\ \",            /   /__
      /-  | | \          / / (  -\
      `~-._`   )        / | -' _.-' KDE or Linux poor man's Windows
always fucked by Microsoft.

http://www.stereosociety.com/ram/runfro.ram

When you get these antisocial no life idiots on the Internet telling
you how they use a superior system "Linux" what they actually mean is
they use an interface they do not use Linux. They use an interface
which is very primitive more primitive than Windows 1.3. Just trying to
write this on this interface is terrible I cannot wait to get back to
my main computer there are just far too many pointless programs on this
system. It is like a toy it really is just like a toy little pixels in
very bright colours of hammers and spanners it looks like Lego
http://www.lego.com/en-US/Default.aspx

1980s
There's been a bomb in Oxford Street! And in the
days before Al'Qaeda, there's only one prime suspect.
U.S.A sponsoring terrorists as always.

The U.S.A has sponsored every terrorist organisation in the world.
One way or another throughout history the U.S.A as attempted
to kill you.

Who's the Governor!  You wankers. Keyboard warriors. Put up or shut the
fuck up.

http://media.putfile.com/On-The-Streets-Of-America-3
It shows you just how backward  yanks are pathetic fucking yanks.
ID signature
Freedom, if you don't use it you lose it.
Philip Davidson,
10 Ronald Avenue
West Ham
E15 3AH