Re: Another Great Vista Feature Revealed! (ping Mark and Roy)

On Wed, 01 Nov 2006 15:10:53 -0800, Tim Smith  wrote:

>Anyone (paging Mark and Roy...paging Mark and Roy) want to try to make
>even a remotely plausible argument that the Vista *box* is on-topic for
>COLA?

It is about comparing Linux to other operating systems. I do realise
you motive is pure and above suspicion and you're not acting like
those wintrolls who only act to shutdown anything critical of
VISTA~01. Here's an article in Linux journal on Vista. Will you be
writing the editor to 'chastise' him :)

http://www.linuxjournal.com/node/1000097