Re: Another Great Vista Feature Revealed! (ping Mark and Roy)

Tim Smith wrote:

> In article <pan.2006.11.01.20.32.07.397761@xxxxxxxxxx>,
>  Richard Rasker <spamtrap@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [completely off-topic material deleted]
>
> Anyone (paging Mark and Roy...paging Mark and Roy) want to try to make
> even a remotely plausible argument that the Vista *box* is on-topic for
> COLA?

Because we can make fun of whatever we want to when a vendor does something
laughable. You want to show us where the charter says every post has to be
on topic?
--
"This rudderless world is not shaped by vague metaphysical forces. It is
not God who kills the children. Not Fate that butchers them or Destiny