Re: Roy calm down man

flatfish+++ wrote:

>>> Yes, a fine vacation. Lufthansa lost my suitcase (it's a pattern), but
>>> all in all I enjoyed being offline for 4 days.
>>
>> I'm sure you'll find a way to blame Windows for that.
>
> I'll bet he pissed off every single airport personnel he came in contact
> with and thus his luggage ended up in Anchorage Alaska or some place like
> that.
>
> I travel a lot, at least twice monthly, and it continually amazes me when
> I see obnoxious people (like Roy Schestowitz) at the gate, screaming and
> ranting and raving about some minor problem, like not enough peanuts in
> the goody bags they give you.
>
> These morons (like Roy Schestowitz) just don't understand that with the
> press of a button, the click of a mouse, their luggage, seat, connecting
> flight, virtually any part of their trip can be hosed up so badly that
> they will wish they had stayed home.
>
> This is one industry where it pays to be nice.
>
> But Roy, being the narcissist that he is, can't conceive of someone else
> knowing more about running an airport than he does so henceforth Lufthansa
> has *a pattern of losing his luggage*.
>
> Hell, he even pissed off the police department when he was involved in
> that brawl in the gay nightclub.
>
> I'll bet they are peeing in his food as well and giving him undesirable
> seats on the aircraft.
> Like next to a 300lb person with body odor.
>
> And lest you think this stuff doesn't happen, my dad was a commercial
> pilot for many years and the stories I could tell you.........
>
> Well let's just say they make waitress stories sound boring....

What on earth is the point of making up stories and even characters, simply
because you don't like his posts? It takes only one lie to make everything
you have ever said suspect. So we read your list of rants, hit the first
obviously made up part and from then it is all just a waste of electrons
used to store and download your posts.

It all comes over as a frothing mouthed luny with a nervous clapping arse
due to excitement and nervousness while you type your post.

You do know why your arse claps don't you? Its natural, nature gave you the
gift, shitting yourself when in danger causes a confusion of smells that
might just win you those few seconds needed to get away from danger. Your
mind still has that ability, millions of years of evolution can't be wiped
out in just a few thousand years, while your more human side is trying to
prevent an accident, hence the clapping. Your sitting on millions of years
of evolution. But isn't it odd that despite millions of years of evolution
and mother earth designing the perfect arse, you still spew shit out of
your mouth. Just shows nature can have bugs in it too.