Re: Roy calm down man

  • Subject: Re: Roy calm down man
  • From: flatfish+++ <flatfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 19:12:35 -0500
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
On Thu, 02 Nov 2006 17:40:54 -0600, Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

> On Thu, 02 Nov 2006 16:52:28 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>>> Did you have a good holiday by the way
>>
>> Yes, a fine vacation. Lufthansa lost my suitcase (it's a pattern), but all in
>> all I enjoyed being offline for 4 days.
>
> I'm sure you'll find a way to blame Windows for that.

I'll bet he pissed off every single airport personnel he came in contact
with and thus his luggage ended up in Anchorage Alaska or some place like
that.

I travel a lot, at least twice monthly, and it continually amazes me when
I see obnoxious people (like Roy Schestowitz) at the gate, screaming and
ranting and raving about some minor problem, like not enough peanuts in
the goody bags they give you.

These morons (like Roy Schestowitz) just don't understand that with the
press of a button, the click of a mouse, their luggage, seat, connecting
flight, virtually any part of their trip can be hosed up so badly that
they will wish they had stayed home.

This is one industry where it pays to be nice.

But Roy, being the narcissist that he is, can't conceive of someone else
knowing more about running an airport than he does so henceforth Lufthansa
has *a pattern of losing his luggage*.

Hell, he even pissed off the police department when he was involved in
that brawl in the gay nightclub.

I'll bet they are peeing in his food as well and giving him undesirable
seats on the aircraft.
Like next to a 300lb person with body odor.

And lest you think this stuff doesn't happen, my dad was a commercial
pilot for many years and the stories I could tell you.........

Well let's just say they make waitress stories sound boring....