Re: [News] "Vista Capable" Put to Question

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> (Vista Capable:) Get It?
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | That word "Capable" promises a straightforward, reassuring answer
> | of "yes." But in practice, it can mean anything from "absolutely" to
> | "maybe" to "not really."

Micoshaft is reliant on windopes to sneak in vista crap
into the work place without management authorization.

These windopes are gonna delude themselves when they see
the dog vista crapola is, and then sneak them into more
powerful machines without management approval.

Then after their delusions turn them into myopic dumbos,
they are gonna want to fool management into buying more
expensive hardware without any good reason.

I can only warn management - don't allow windopes
to sneak in vista crap. Whenever they make a request
for vista, press them to install GNU/Linux like SuSE, Ubuntu
etc.. http://www.livecdlist.com and bang out perfomance
figures like how long it took to install, how they managed
to multi-boot, does it have virtualization technology (the current
hottest topic for OSes) file transfer speeds etc and then calculate
genuine cost of vista crapola entering their business that
doesn't win on any of these features.

> | Even as Microsoft is revving up its Vista marketing campaign (last
> | week, it announced a set of discounted upgrade offers for buyers
> | of new PCs), customers can often only guess which computers will
> | give them the advertised Vista experience.
> `----
>
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/11/01
AR2006110103022.html