Re: Op/Ed: Computers... from the Eye of a Windows User

IOW - It's OK that it's problematic cuz but I like to tinker?  Isn't
that the same as saying that . . . .

...you like killing termites is fun because you like to see how sturdy
your house is?
...you enjoy being burglarized so you can keep an accurate inventory of
your stuff after each incident?
...you relish being rear-ended so you can get an idea of how good your
car's brakes are?
...you look forward to stripping Philips-head screw heads because
drilling them out is also a fun activity.
...getting punched in the gut sucks a little at first, but gives you a
chance to reflect on your day as you buckle over on the ground.

-Gary