[News] Novell's New Vision: Run Linux under Windows

Q&A: Novell CEO on the Microsoft deal

,----[ Quote ]
| I saw virtualization as a key to us being able to do that in a
| different manner than we have in the past. That was the genesis of
| the whole conversation: calling up an old customer and having a
| conversation at the customer level. And then it took a lot of
| twists and turns.
`----

http://www.networkworld.com/news/2006/112806-novell-ceo-on-the-microsoft.html

Novell Launches First 'Desktop-to-Data Center' Management Solutions That
Deliver on Interoperable, Cross-Platform Vision

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/061128/sftu114.html?.v=70