Re: [News] Vista BSoD's During Installation

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 08:55:19 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Windows Vista Crashing On Install
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| Well i just tried installing Windows Vista after getting it from MSDN.
>| do stress TRY. It crashed on install and here is the pic of it...
> `----
>
> http://yuschik.blogspot.com/2006/11/windows-vista-crashing-on-install.html

As usual, Roy.  You simply don't know anything about the subjects you are
parroting.  This error, a Stop 0x00008086 is not a problem with the OS.
It's indicating a critical failure with the disk subsystem.  It's a
hardware failure code.  Either there's a problem with the driver (the user
may have forced Vista to install a non-compliant driver) or there's
something wrong with the disk (bad sectors, for instance).

In any case, this error basically says "I can't install because the device
you told me to install to has a problem".