Re: [News] Windows Live Mail Reviewed

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Hadron Quark
<qadronhuark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote
on Sun, 26 Nov 2006 01:15:20 +0100
<87slg7qd0n.fsf@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> "Ian Semmel" <anyoneNOJUNK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> "PeterKöhlmann" <peter.koehlmann@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>> They do.
>>> Difference is: An Alpha release of linux software is usually more secure
>>> than a SP3 one from MS
>>
>> Thank you for your well-researched and conclusive reply.
>
> Do you know of any "released" Linux SW? its all "have a go lads" it
> seems to me. "This is an alpha, use it at your own risk" etc etc. Peter
> doent know what hes talking about. Again.

And remember, this all means that Linux software is so
full of bugs and security holes that every Linux box on
the planet is now a potential zombie, just waiting for
some erstwhile hacker to come in and try their luck.

Oh wait, it doesn't?

In any event, Vista will be the most secure Microsoft OS
ever -- which isn't saying much.

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
/dev/signature: Not a text file