Re: COLA Stats 8 Oct 2006

__/ [ Roy Culley ] on Sunday 08 October 2006 02:01 \__

> begin  risky.vbs
> <1751817.eFlypOKnv2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>> __/ [ Roy Culley ] on Sunday 08 October 2006 01:08 \__
>>
>>> Do you really believe that an imbecile like quark works at CERN?
>>> Bog cleaning aside that is.
>>
>> If he worked at CERN he would be using/advocating GNU/Linux* like
>> the rest of the company rather than rave about his XP AV
>> software. And no... dabbling in Linux a few months ago wouldn't
>> count.
>
> Very true. I doubt he even knows what a hadron is far less its
> relationship to quarks.
>
>> What this guy needs is less work with hadron quarks at CERN and a
>> little more medication. His posts have proven him to be a psychopath
>> who should be accommodated in a secure cell for a while, along with
>> his fish.
>
> Well I've classified him as imbecile in the stats. Seems the most apt
> to me.
>
>> And, yes, I see their posts because people reply to them and quote.
>
> I only see the replies as well unless I kill by [sub]thread. knews
> also lets me look at the idiots posts if I really want to.

__/ [ Roy Culley ] on Sunday 08 October 2006 02:04 \__

> Well bugger me, my last post shows I'm at CERN as well. Funny I've
> never bumped into any Mr. Quark if you get my drift. :-)

I wonder if that header was deliberately added (or passively so). I don't see
how Supernews would have contact with the posting node (or your house).

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "I think I think, therefore I think I am"
 10:05am  up 9 days 10:49,  8 users,  load average: 2.03, 1.98, 1.98