Re: [News] Another Windows Achilles Heel

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> Endpoint Security Alert! USB Switchblade - Tool for stealing Windows
> passwords, history and more
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | USB Switchblade is the outcome of community project to merge various
> | tools and techniques that take advantage of various Microsoft Windows
> | security vulnerabilities, the majority of which are related to USB
> | ports.
> `----

Here's the video:

http://www.hak5.org/episodes/

Very entertaining ... and enlightening.

--
K.
http://slated.org - Slated, Rated & Blogged

.----
| Mastery of UNIX, like mastery of language, offers real freedom.
| The price of freedom is always dear, but there's no substitute.
| Personally, I'd rather pay for my freedom than live in a bitmapped,
| pop-up-happy dungeon like NT.
|
| -- Thomas Scoville, Performance Computing
`----

Fedora Core release 5 (Bordeaux) on sky, running kernel 2.6.16-1.2133_FC5
 22:04:15 up 111 days, 22:21,  2 users,  load average: 1.60, 1.11, 0.83