[News] CrossOver Beta For Free (Limited Time)

Welcome Beta Testers!

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.codeweavers.com/beta/

,----[ What is CrossOver < http://www.codeweavers.com/products/ > ]
| Our flagship Linux desktop productivity tool. Allows you to run many
| popular office productivity software applications and games, such as
| Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Project and Visio, graphics
| applications like Macromedia Dreamweaver MX, Flash MX, and Adobe
| Photoshop, games such as World of Warcraft and Half-Life 2, and many more.
`----

I think that it's worth installing on a spare test box, which essentially
gives 'free Windows' or a gaming box that's immune to viruses and various
maintenance chores.