[News] C|Net's Executive Editor Reveals the Truth About Windows' Demise

Perspective: Is Windows still relevant?

,----[ Quote ]
| In the increasingly Google-YouTube-Web 2.0 age we inhabit, it's become
| fashionable to dismiss Windows as a relic.
|
| Ask around the office. You'll hear the Gen Xers sneer about how Microsoft's
| operating system is, well, so yesterday. Even a fair number of IT
| graybeards are warming to the notion that the times, they are a changing.
|
| [...]
|
| However this gets resolved, the dustup speaks volumes about the true state
| of Windows' relevance. Looks like "yesterday's product" still has a few
| more tomorrows left.
`----

http://news.com.com/Is+Windows+still+relevant/2010-1014_3-6123281.html

And C|Net has ties with Microsoft, mind you. This is not the first time
Microsoft gets criticised in that site, which sports a lot of anti-Linux