Re: [News] When Companies Control Newspapers

Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> __/ [ Bruce Scott TOK ] on Thursday 05 October 2006 12:32 \__
>
>> Ghost in M wrote:
>>
>> [to one of the shills]
>>
>>>Accuse as you like; if it gets bad enough his ISP may take
>>>action.  Personally, I'm not sure it's worth the bother,
>>>especially with all of the other crap flit-flotting about.
>>>
>>>What would you prefer in Roy's place?
>>
>> These shills do the Scientology thing...  they try to destroy the guy
>> who brings all the information.
>>
>> Most of the interesting discussion here happens as a result of one of
>> these news postings (not only Roy's).  Of course the shills try all the
>> tricks they can to eliminate such stuff.
>>
>> So "Hadron Quark" is as abusive in the quiet as Erik F?  What a
>> surprise.
>
> This morning I had a look at the public beta of the brand-new Google Groups.
> I use Google Groups for various things, but I don't post from there. I

So what "things"? More bullshit from the fud-meister. Inventing things
now to boost his image.

> couldn't help noticing that they have a new feature/spot for user rankings
> (under user profile). Judging by that, many readers from Google Groups do
> appreciate my contributions.
>
> http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/topics?lnk=gschg

Did you post the wrong link again?

> If only I had seen this earlier... *smile*

Does your ever increasing desire for more self publicity have no limit?

--
fornication, n.:
	Term used by people who don't have anybody to screw with.