Re: [News] Windows Advocate: Vista Piracy Control Will Help GNU/Linux Flourish

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> A Vista kill switch would be good for Linux
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | There seems to be a lot of talk about a potential kill switch

I thought software missiles launched from foreign countries
were illegal. Any such feature should be banned out right for reasons
of economic security. It should be backed with threats to employees of those
firms and their directors should they fail to guarantee removal
of those features when those products are sold in a particular country.