Re: [News] Vista to take hard stand against piracy

flatfish+++ <flatfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Wed, 04 Oct 2006 18:13:31 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>

>> Aero Glass is not available with the standard edition (among the other few
>> things that SP-III adds). F
>> Best wishes,
>>
>> Roy
>

> Why are you so obsessed with Microsoft and Vista?

Its fairly obvious : many of us hoped that Linux would have a bigger
market share by now.  It hasn't happened. Roy has staked his entire
credibility on it many times. The real catalyst for great Linux uptake
would have been the failure of MS to deliver its new flagship. The
current reviews seem to dispel that hope so Roy is hoping, through
crying like a little girl, FUD and general lies, to convince anyone who
reads his rants that Aero+Vista are the nothing short of the devil
incarnate.

Its all rather sad. I'm still astonished that he uses University
resources to launch his crusade against a major SW company though : god
knows how they would react if MS were to hold them, Roy's employer, to
blame for the lies and petty malicious gossip his is spreading at a rate
of knots.

--
Q: What's the big deal about rm, I have been deleting stuff for years?  And
   never lost anything.. oops!