Re: Sometimes Microsoft users gets on my nerves

  • Subject: Re: Sometimes Microsoft users gets on my nerves
  • From: Hadron Quark <qadronhuark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 19:21:31 +0200
  • Cancel-lock: sha1:BhdFAGw8QyA8zRCPXErBhd7o6SQ=
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Luigi <darkravenanihilator@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I've been  using Linux for almost three months, and i absolutely
> love it.
>
> I work in a PC hotline company, where I help clueless lusers with
> their Microsoft problems, which isn't few, sigh...
>
> Sometimes they just get on my nerves with their technical
> inability. F.e. last month a guy I talked to didn't know the

LOL. You're in the wrong job. Maybe you could get a job with ATI
fielding the questions from irate Llinux users who cant get openGL
working? Oh sorry, ATI closed down their Linux support and palmed it off
onto the Linux forums.

> difference between the screen and the computer. He asked, if it
> was the box or the screen that contained the RAM...

Sure. LOL. Hilarious.

> I've tried to convince my grandma to use Linux. She only use

Mine can install it ....

> computer to write letters and the print only to send with
> snail-mail. But she just say, that I don't have to bother.
> Though, I made her a little worried by telling her about
> spy-ware. No she actually belive, that hackers can connect to her
> computer which is OFF the internet, HAHA.

They can. If its windows. Ask Roy.

--
<Overfiend> "Oxford University has joined with IBM and the UK
            Government to build a sophisticated computing Grid based