Re: Hey Erik: THAT FIREFOX SECURITY HOLE IS A HOAX

  • Subject: Re: Hey Erik: THAT FIREFOX SECURITY HOLE IS A HOAX
  • From: Linonut <linonut@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 17:30:00 -0500
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

> __/ [ yttrx ] on Tuesday 03 October 2006 20:42 \__
>
>> peterwn <peterwn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> A hoax no doubt sponsored by Bill and Steve.
>>
>> Uh, no, it wasn't.  And stop polluting the point with that
>> kind of idiocy.
>
> yttrx,
>
> Given the history of that company (FUD and lies being a routine), the
> following just _cannot_ be ignored.
>
> ToorCon ("Firefox security is a mess") sponsored by Microsoft
>
> http://lxer.com/module/newswire/view/70873/index.html

ToorCon wasn't sponsored by Microsoft.  Just the "Saturday Night Party",
from 9:30PM until 3:OOAM.

   21:30-03:00
      ToorCon Saturday Night Party - Sponsored by Microsoft

   Sunday, October 1st, 2006
      ToorCon will be starting back up on Sunday at 11am, so make sure
      to get back from Tijuana at a reasonable hour. We'll be throwing a
      Sunday night party nearby, so make sure to stick around for the
      festivities!

--
   Microslave: You aren't going anywhere today!