Re: LONG [News Digest] Linux News Digest for the 24hrs preceeding 03-10-06

Mark Kent <mark.kent@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> begin  oe_protect.scr
> Peter KÃhlmann <peter.koehlmann@xxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
>> [H]omer wrote:

>>> I knew it was a mistake for Mark to pander to the WinTrolls whims;
>>
>> No, it was not.
>> We are hearing those shrill shrieks from flatfish, Erik F or Hadron Quark
>> because they got exactly what they were asking for
>
> Well, yes indeed, they did.  I'm doing exactly and precisely what they
> asked for.  Having done it, I'm finding it quite useful myself...

No we didnt. We got a half assed job listing all Roy's garbage and a
quadrillion repeated email headers.

We, or I maybe, asked for some common sense : list article headers and
the links to the original posts next to them.

Not a list of repeated headers then the whole lot *again* interspersed with
Roy's email address and his inane comments.

For someone who espouses to be so intelligent, you sure made a mess of a
relatively simple concept.

--
I've run DOOM more in the last few days than I have the last few
months.  I just love debugging ;-)