Re: Flatsih: what's wrong with 10.1?

  • Subject: Re: Flatsih: what's wrong with 10.1?
  • From: flatfish+++ <flatfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 12:21:48 -0400
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
On Tue, 03 Oct 2006 10:34:49 +0200, Hadron Quark wrote:

> "Them" defn : Those that point out that Roy and his sidekicks are
> automated morons who are totally unable to see the wood for the trees
> because of their total moronic love of all things Linux.

Yea, it's getting deep in here.

> If anyone got this far, the problems with Suse 10.1 are well documented.

Yes they are.
Most are fixed, but my point of how Novell could release a version of
Linux where such show stopper bugs as the package update system not
working stands.

> The COLA advocacy of sticking their heads into the sand and waggling
> their asses in the air doesn't change that one iota.

That's how Roy, Willy and Mark find each other.

> An attack or criticism of this SUSE release is not an attack on Linux.

To use a popular COLA nutsack line:

Suse is NOT Linux.

Neither is Redhat, mepis,PCLinuxos,Gentoo,Mandriva,Slackware,Ubuntu etc....

Makes me wonder exactly what IS Linux?????

> But they would not understand that.

Nope.

This groupo is all about character assination and mud slinging.

Add in a collection of lies about Windows, Microsoft and linux as well,
and you have COLA!!