Re: Flatsih: what's wrong with 10.1?

  • Subject: Re: Flatsih: what's wrong with 10.1?
  • From: Hadron Quark <qadronhuark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 10:34:49 +0200
  • Cancel-lock: sha1:D3CA4jkLT7iAGXgNlcf9F7TmrNk=
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> __/ [ ml2mst ] on Saturday 30 September 2006 17:52 \__
>
>> Rick wrote:
>>> Flatfish,
>>>
>>> I just installed 10.1 and went througg the hoops to do a system update.
>>> Can you tell what you mean by '10.1's full of bugs', other than the
>>> package manager? Seriously... not rants and stuff, I just would like to
>>> know what I can expect and where I might go for bug fixes and patches.
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>
>> Dear Rick,
>>
>> What on Earth makes you think Flatfish is a reasonable person?
>>
>> I guess your message is about SUSE Linux 10.1 or OpenSUSE, in my opinion
>> the greatest distribution of all.
>>
>> Flatty saw in some news groups that there where some bugs in 10.1, but
>> in the meantime they all have been fixed.
>>
>> Just search in the cola archive and you will find out Flatty, his
>> zillion nyms and suckpuppets (DFS, Funky and the like) are complete anti
>> social.
>>
>> Look how he/she/it treated Roy and even worst Peter, he even treated
>> Peter in the German SUSE NG like shit, but of cause he is too stupid to
>> understand German and simply writes his bull in English in a non English
>> newsgroup.
>>
>> Save your energy for something useful. Flatso & co are a bunch of Anti
>> Semitic, homophobiac, racistic morons. Unable to properly set up a cool
>> Operating System and the only programming language they know is BASIC
>> (Visual BASIC in fact), which does not require any programming skills at
>> all.
>>
>> Very amusing and only worth the killfile :D
>>
>> Have fun!
>>
>> Marti
>
> What _he_ said...
>
> The worst you can do is give them attention in this newsgroups. They
> are

"Them" defn : Those that point out that Roy and his sidekicks are
automated morons who are totally unable to see the wood for the trees
because of their total moronic love of all things Linux.

If anyone got this far, the problems with Suse 10.1 are well documented.

The COLA advocacy of sticking their heads into the sand and waggling
their asses in the air doesn't change that one iota.

An attack or criticism of this SUSE release is not an attack on Linux.

But they would not understand that.

--
The state of some commercial Un*x is more unsecure than any Linux box
without a root password...