Re: Flatsih: what's wrong with 10.1?

  • Subject: Re: Flatsih: what's wrong with 10.1?
  • From: "DFS" <nospam@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 10:53:30 -0400
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
ml2mst wrote:

>>> Flatty saw in some news groups that there where some bugs in 10.1,
>>> but in the meantime they all have been fixed.

All of them?

>>> Just search in the cola archive and you will find out Flatty, his
>>> zillion nyms and suckpuppets (DFS, Funky and the like) are complete
>>> anti social.

I prefer the term social deviant.

>>> Look how he/she/it treated Roy and even worst Peter, he even treated
>>> Peter in the German SUSE NG like shit,

Sounds like the little boy got exactly what he deserved.

>>> Save your energy for something useful. Flatso & co are a bunch of
>>> Anti Semitic, homophobiac, racistic morons. Unable to properly set
>>> up a cool Operating System and the only programming language they
>>> know is BASIC (Visual BASIC in fact), which does not require any
>>> programming skills at all.

Not that that would stop you from failing to create anything worthwhile in
VB.

>> The worst you can do is give them attention in this newsgroups. They
>> are *not* a part of it, even if they have harassed this newsgroup
>> (and others) for over a decade.

Your obscene bombardment of lying and misleading [NEWS] posts is far more
harassment to cola than a few disagreers could ever be.

> You are so right Roy, but forgive me, I simply can't deny all the rude
> attacks, insults and discrimination.

Actually, you can and do deny it, as long as it's not directed at Linux or
the "advocates".

> In contrast to you and most of the highly intelligent contributors to
> cola (like the Ghost in the Machine for example)

The Ghost is just plain scary smart.  Plus he's much more honest than
most cola "advocates".

> But I got interested in computers in 1986, educated my self
> and, unless I am unemployed for a few years now, I am very successful
> in doing "my thing", namely setting up (GNU/Linux based) LAN's for
> home users.

Cool.  My guess is you derive the vast majority of your income from setting
up Windows home LANs.

> I may be a bad Linux advocate on Usenet, but in contrast to that I am a
> Linux advocate in real life, simply because I think everybody deserves a
> secure and highly functional Operating System. Lacking mallware, BSOD
> and the utter crap.

Since my Windows systems, from the beginning, from 3.0 in 1990, through 3.1,
Win95, 98, ME, 2000 and now Win2003, have given me almost trouble-free
computing, and have almost totally lacked malware and BSOD, you have no
point.  Neither has cola, for that matter.

Linux, on the other hand, hangs and freezes and app-crashes very frequently.
I've installed about a dozen distros in the past couple years; every single
one - all of them - has had one or more: non-working menu items, apps that
just disappear from the screen, apps that won't start, apps that can't
display sorted lists, apps that just hang for no apparent reason, X crashes
to a command prompt, lists repeated 4x, etc.

Naturally, the facts won't stop any of you oddballs from bleating about
non-existent Windows problems, and denying real Linux problems.

> Besides my friend Carmin, you can see some *real cool people*, like
> the utter cute UK based Cyberjunkie - Mr. Think Big -(Yummy yum ;)),

WTF?  Keep your disgusting, lascivious perversions to yourself.

> The only thing Flatso and co deserve is a huge horny cellmate with a
> huge d*ck, that F*ck their butts at least 5 times a day :D

And another flaming, degenerate Linux "advocate" reveals itself.