Re: [News] 50,000 People to Get a Linux Console in Their Pocket by Christmas

In article <5694398.f6YQrUNjbH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> GP2X handheld to sell 50,000 by Christmas
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Should Sony and Nintendo be worried?
> `----

Nintendo reached 500k for the DSin their first 10 days, and are now
somewhere around 16 million.

The DS Lite sold 136k in the first two days.

The PSP did 43k a week during the week the DS Lite became available.

With numbers like that, I don't think either Sony or Nintendo is going
to worry about someone dreaming of 50k by Christmas.

--
--Tim Smith