[News] 50,000 People to Get a Linux Console in Their Pocket by Christmas

GP2X handheld to sell 50,000 by Christmas

,----[ Quote ]
| Should Sony and Nintendo be worried?
`----

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/Various/GP2X/news.asp?c=1702

Sony uses Linux as well. More latterly:

Sony's Linux-based Mylo to include Skype VoIP

,----[ Quote ]
| The Sony Mylo ("my life online") is a multifunction Linux- and
| Qtopia-based handheld gadget featuring WiFi connectivity, an Opera
| web browser, and a variety of text- and voice-messaging clients and
| media players. Given its resemblance to Sony's PSP (PlayStation Portable),
| the Mylo is also likely to include games. It was announced last month,
| with expected availability in September.

...and let's not forget the Playstation 3 and the $100 laptop. Nokia,
Motorola, Palm, Sharp and others use Linux as well.