Re: [News] FOSS and Linux Seen as Suitable for Government

begin  risky.vbs
	<1g8jf2epz9oz3$.dlg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
	Erik Funkenbusch <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> "only yesterday"...

How pathetic. I suppose it is better than your normal lies and FUD
Erik. There again you have no redeeming qualities I know of. Go for it
child.

--
Security is one of those funny things.  You can talk about being "more"
secure, but there's no such thing.  A vulnerability is a vulnerability, and