Re: Lesson for Rex Ballard: that's what's supposed to happen

  • Subject: Re: Lesson for Rex Ballard: that's what's supposed to happen
  • From: "Larry Qualig" <lqualig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 13 Oct 2006 08:02:20 -0700
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
yttrx wrote:
> DFS <nospam@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > yttrx wrote:

> >> You know what looks really, really bad?  Having a restraining order
> >> out on yourself.
> >
> > Who did you sexually harass?  Has the order been lifted yet?
> >

> >> If I were rex, my next course of action would be quite crystal clear.
> >
> > You're too stupid for words, yttrx, always blabbing about suing someone.
> > Why don't you fucking step up and do it, blabbermouth?
> >

> I never talk about ME suing someone, and a restraining order is not the
> same thing as a lawsuit, IDIOT.  Also, sexual harrassment is not necessary
> to get a restraining order.  Finally, I'm not talking about ME getting one,
> I'm talking about what I would do if I were Rex, that's all.
>
> Anyhow, do continue, retard.

Hmmmm - He's posting snippets of what Rex has put up on his own
publically viewable web-site. Not much different from how Roy posts
snippets and links to stuff on other web-sites. What laws exactly are
being broken here?

Did it ever occur to you that if Rex didn't want this info getting
plastered out in the open then perhaps he shouldn't be placing it on
his PUBLIC WEB SITE?????