[News] Linux a Smart Choice for the Server

Linux on 64-blades: Choosing the right servers and distributions

,----[ Quote ]
| If you're considering buying 64-bit blade servers, there are many good
| reasons to run Linux on them. If that's your game plan, I applaud you, but
| I must advise you that this marriage will work only if the two partners
| -- server and distribution -- are well-matched.
`----

http://searchopensource.techtarget.com/tip/0,289483,sid39_gci1222912,00.html

Related:

When, why to consider Linux on 64-bit blades

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://searchopensource.techtarget.com/tip/0,289483,sid39_gci1218378,00.html