Re: No cc/gcc in my fc5, How can I install cc/gcc to my FC5?

  • Subject: Re: No cc/gcc in my fc5, How can I install cc/gcc to my FC5?
  • From: The Ghost In The Machine <ewill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 17:00:05 GMT
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
In comp.os.linux.advocacy, DFS
<nospam@xxxxxxxx>
 wrote
on Thu, 12 Oct 2006 11:30:55 -0400
<5atXg.13436$O65.5641@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> ray wrote:
>> On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 00:35:42 -0700, Jay wrote:
>>
>>> As the title, thanks a lot!!
>>
>> You might have better luck in alt.linux.redhat or another 'help'
>> group - as you can tell, this one has been hijacked.
>
> Yes it has - by an obsessed child named Roy Schestowitz and his sycophants.

Indeed.  We need to have it hijacked by a Winvocate instead.  That way,
whenever anyone asks a question about Linux, we can steer them towards
the new and improved Microsoft Windows Vista, The OS That Will Fix
Everything(tm).  (Flower pollen and sweater optional:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsvista/ )

After all, everyone knows, thanks to these Winvocates, that Linux:

[1] is buggy as all hell,
[2] takes 5 times as much memory (or was it 10?  I can't keep track)
    as Microsoft Windows Vista on alternate hardware,
[3] has a user interface stuck in the Stone Age -- can you imagine an OS
    that doesn't even know what a browser is??
[4] can't recognize hardware nearly as well as Vista can, and
[5] has resulted in the creation of a lot of zombie boxes.

</sarcasm>

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Useless C++ Programming Idea #2239120:
char *p; char *q = p; strcpy(p,q);