Re: [News] New Service for the Linux Distro 'Whory'

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Distro of the Month
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Try a different Linux distro every month! Subscribe today and we'll mail
> | you a different Linux distro each month. Plus we'll send you a monthly
> | email highlighting what to look for in that month's distro. All for less
> | than $3 a month!
> `----
>
> http://www.distroofthemonth.com/
>
> (Apologies about the obcenity. It's a word that's sometimes used in the
> newsreaders NG.)

Gads I couldn't be arsed messing on that that anymore, have to admit they
might have been a time when I would have played that game, well at least
with distros that looked like fun to put together.

All I want now at home are my trusty 'Never need to touch me' Suse server
and my two Suse clients, main superdooper PC I spent a fortune on but
hardly ever use unless I have a big video to do, and my HP laptop that I
use nearly all the time because I'm just too lazy to get off my fat arse
and go into the other room. It wasn't always fat, it's just middle aged
splat that has made it so.