Re: Roy Schestowitz: Oh man

JEDIDIAH <jedi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On 2006-10-11, Hadron Quark <qadronhuark@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> JEDIDIAH <jedi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>>> 	You got a problem with using a web browser?
>>
>> No. Why? What has that got to do with it?

> 	Why should he re-invent what has already been ready made for just
> this sort of situation (and associated cabal of whiners)?

Sorry? What *ARE* you talking about? You seem to have the thread
retention of a goldfish.

>>> 	Searchable web based usenet archives have been around for years
>>> and years and years. They predate Google even.
>>
>> Err yes. I know. Which is how I find my news : I dont need Roy spamming
>> with hundreds of articles about Windows in a Linux advocacy NG.
>
> 	Ok. So you don't have a real newsreader.

No. I use gnus - heap of shit it is.......

>>> 	The whiners are just technologically impaired. They can't even
>>> use their own Windows based GUI tools.
>>
>> What are you talking about? You seem to meander between non-connected
>> subjects.
>
> 	Usenet newsreaders have been able to filter out the sort of
> thing that you and the cabal of whiners are whining about since before
> there existed any version of Windows for there to be a GUI WinDOS
> newsreader for. You are all either incapable of using your own shiny
> happy tools, or those tools are incredibly lame.

Sorry? I have already said I filter them, but THAT IS NOT THE POINT.

Which makes a mockery of your dumbass claim that it floods out the
trolls .... it doesnt. It does, however, make a wasteland of the
archives.

I just hate redundancy of any information : and Roy is depriving sites
of their hitcount.

--
You are a vile asshole, flatfish. : Peter KÃhlmann, COLA.