Re: Roy Schestowitz: Oh man

On 2006-10-11, Hadron Quark <qadronhuark@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> JEDIDIAH <jedi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>>> But of course, if he  posted a SINGLE journal we could mark that as
>>> important and browse that one document at our own leisure and bring up
>>> the articles from that. But of course Mark Kent has managed to fuck up
>>
>> 	You got a problem with using a web browser?
>
> No. Why? What has that got to do with it?

>>> But of course, if he  posted a SINGLE journal we could mark that as
>>> important and browse that one document at our own leisure and bring up
>>> the articles from that. But of course Mark Kent has managed to fuck up

	Why should he re-invent what has already been ready made for just
this sort of situation (and associated cabal of whiners)?

>> 	Searchable web based usenet archives have been around for years
>> and years and years. They predate Google even.
>
> Err yes. I know. Which is how I find my news : I dont need Roy spamming
> with hundreds of articles about Windows in a Linux advocacy NG.

	Ok. So you don't have a real newsreader.

>> 	The whiners are just technologically impaired. They can't even
>> use their own Windows based GUI tools.
>
> What are you talking about? You seem to meander between non-connected
> subjects.

	Usenet newsreaders have been able to filter out the sort of
thing that you and the cabal of whiners are whining about since before
there existed any version of Windows for there to be a GUI WinDOS
newsreader for. You are all either incapable of using your own shiny
happy tools, or those tools are incredibly lame.

--
     Negligence will never equal intent, no matter how you
attempt to distort reality to do so. This is what separates         |||