[News] 3-D Engine for Flash Open-Sourced

If you love something?

,----[ Quote ]
| I'm very happy to announce that the next version of Papervision is going
| to be released as open source.
|
| Papervision is a high performance 3D engine for Flash 8, whose latest
| version powered Robbie's Rudebox site and the much popular Room and
| Box demos.
`----

http://noventaynueve.wordpress.com/2006/10/08/if-you-love-something/

Now tell Adobe to make Flash 8 available for Linux (or better yet open-source
it). The Flash 9 beta for Linux could be available for download next week...

Updates on Flash Player 9 for Linux

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://blogs.zdnet.com/Stewart/index.php?p=136