[News] Microsoft Misses XBox Production Targets, Microsoft Live a Failure

  • Subject: [News] Microsoft Misses XBox Production Targets, Microsoft Live a Failure
  • From: "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 25 Oct 2006 21:38:44 -0700
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
More evidence of the gradual demise.

Microsoft To Miss XBox 360 Production Targets By As Much As 25%

,----[ Quote ]
| Colin Sebastian at Lazard Capital Markets has warned
| that he expects Microsoft's XBox 360 shipments to only
| total 4.5 million for the year, instead of the 5
| million expected. That says to me that the XBox 360
| marketing plan is fading fast... Suddenly, that one-year
| lead Microsoft had on Sony doesn't look like such
| a big advantage after all.
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/seekingalpha/061025/19252_id.html?.v=1

Also today:

Microsoft Live: Failing To Get the Word Out, and Failing
Marketing 101 in the Process

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/seekingalpha/061025/19248_id.html?.v=1