Re: [News] Britain to Launch Open Source Policy Institute

begin  oe_protect.scr
> UK to get national open source policy institute
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| A national open source software policy institute is
>| to be opened in the UK to help aid development and
>| standards.
>|
>| The National Open Centre (NOC) is to be opened in
>| January 2007in Birmingham and the official launch
>| will take place at the House of Commons.
> `----
>
> http://www.computerweekly.com/Feeds/RS/Articles/2006/10/25/219387/UK+to+get+national+open+source+policy+institute.htm
> http://tinyurl.com/v4r2w
>
> Only recently it was the entire European Union.

Excellent - this gets better and better.  This will also be useful
ammunition should the BBC actually be dumb enough to only offer
internet streams to Microsoft customers, and disconnect the remainder of
the licence fee payers.

This door is baroquen, please wiggle Handel.
(If I wiggle Handel, will it wiggle Bach?)
		-- Found on a door in the MSU music building