[News] Firefox 2 Officially Released, A Comprehensive Visual Tour/Review Available

Firefox 2 Review

,----[ Quote ]
| After eleven months in development Firefox 2 is expected
| to be released tomorrow (today).  As of this writing, Release
| Candidate 3 released last week will just be renamed to
| Firefox 2 and so be it. You can get Firefox 2 (on late
| Tuesday 24), here <URL>.
`----

http://mozillalinks.org/wp/2006/10/firefox-2-review/

Related:

Join the Fun! (of Firefox 2)

,----[ Quote ]
| All over the world, we're celebrating the launch of
| Firefox 2. Join the fun by hosting or attending a
| party. We're targeting the weekend of October 27th
| for the shared celebration, but if you're hosting, you make
| the call.
`----

http://www.firefoxparty.com/

Here is a Ubuntu 6.10 (RC) screenshot gallery that was
published yesteday.

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=zarticle&item=572