Re: Linux on the Visor?

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

A folding keyboard always beats one of those miniature keyboards which assume you have chopsticks for fingers... or that two thumbs can do the work of 10 fingers. Mobile is still an issue. What's truly needed is some voice recognition on mobile devices, but CPU capacity won't permit this... not without some poor performance. Another option are gloves, with or without some projected interface, or an optical analyser. It'll all come one day. A symbian executive spoke about it recently too.

I'd love one of these for my Clie, pity about the price.

http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/projector-keyboard/index.html