Re: no green light for vista

  • Subject: Re: no green light for vista
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 10:36:14 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ arachnid ] on Monday 23 October 2006 02:10 \__

> On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 18:32:47 -0700, Rex Ballard wrote:
>
>> If the EU blocks Vista completely, it could reduce demand in the USA. It
>> could also prompt new regulatory actions in the USA.  After all, if the EU
>> can bring Microsoft to heel, what's wrong with our politicians that they
>> can't bring Microsoft into compliance with state, federal, and
>> international laws?  Politicians might be suspected of being bribed by
>> Microsoft.
>
> Just wait until the Vista-EULA shit hits the EU fan.

Microsoft keeps them busy with other outrageous things like links to online
services. Means of distraction? Wait until you see the changes they make at
the 90th minute, just before production. Could get fiesty...

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz| You can never get nine women to deliver a baby in a month