Re: [News] Parallels Brings Linux Virtualisation

  • Subject: Re: [News] Parallels Brings Linux Virtualisation
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 01:09:41 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Monday 16 October 2006 08:09 \__

> begin  oe_protect.scr
> Peter Kai Jensen <usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
>>
>> Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
>>
>>> Oh, give me a break.  you are more paranoid than Rex.
>>
>> Considering that he has gained stalkers (you, Hadron), I'd say that he
>> at least has some basis for being paranoid.
>>

> I have to agree - I think that the current activities of Hadron and Erik
> F are sufficient that we could see complaints to usenet providers.
> Their present behaviour is inexcusable.

There's a stalker on Digg where luckily enough it's moderated. Users can also
be banned for inappropriate behaviour.

--
For governments that eavesdrop, here is a quick list of tags: Communism,
Hawaiian shirts, China, Suitcase, Martha Stewart, Encryption, Prison,