Re: [OT] Windows Users - I Dislike Them for SPAM, But I Also Feel Bad for Them

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Thursday 07 September 2006 07:51 \__

> begin  oe_protect.scr
>> A colleague of mine has been sobbing and banging on his desk since
>> lunchtime (about 12PM). He has just gone home. Blue screen. Error code.
>> Memory dumps reported. I haven't asked him what he had done all day. He
>> was too emotional to approach. I am guessing that he was wrestling with
>> Windows XP and this appears to recur every month or so.
>>
>> It seems like a lot of the people around here spend _entire days_ just
>> fighting with their computer. Sad.
>>
>> With the BSoD, his box cannot be sending SPAM at the moment, can it...?
>
> It's very sad, isn't it.

Actually, it was slightly annoying, but I wasn't in a position to comment
about it. I left for an early lunch break because presence of a sad
individual is saddening and worrisome. Sometimes, people just need to keep
their feelings to themselves without making too much noise. Again, I
sympathise in a sense (no, not Linux), so I'm in no position to pass
judgment.

Best wishes,

Tux is sexy <
http://bbspot.com/Images/News_Features/2006/08/paris_hilton_tux.jpg >
Mem:    514480k total,   474456k used,    40024k free,    10624k buffers