Re: [News] New Zealand Adopts Open Source, So Microsoft Bully Attacks

Mark Kent wrote:

> begin  oe_protect.scr
>> Microsoft boss slams old boy's network
>>
>> Top Vole comes out biting
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>| She said that they are more focused on building silo-type empires
>>| based around ineffective "sticking plaster" technology projects. She
>>| told the nation that embracing effective technology, not simply shaking
>>| hands with it was a more effective way for the country to shake off that
>>| mediocrity.
>>|
>>| She said that Microsoft had the 'ultimate responsibility' to drive
>>| New Zealand's success by helping companies move along.
>>|
>>| "We don't dictate Microsoft-based technology. We recommend that
>>| standards are adhered to so we do have systems that communicate, and we
>>| are continuously developing to help other platforms inter-operate."
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=34171
>>
>> OMG. Read that last paragraph again.
>
> It is almost beyond the bounds of any credibility, isn't it?  /Other/
> platforms to interoperate?  They interoperate rather well at the moment,
> I think...

Micoshaft can't even write the manuals for windopes networking
for interoperability purposes
for which they got fined 300+ million dollars by the EU.

Micoshaft doesn't adhere to documentation standards
let alone write manuals for interperability or adhere
to standards because it doesn't have its own products
documented. Yet they still charge dumb sys admins for
networking support. I mean which dumb sys admin pays
for windope networking support when it is micoshaft
itself that doesn't have documentation???
No wonder micoshaft keep telling dumb users to reboot
and/or reinstall. Reboot and re-install enough
times and you will forget your original support problem!!!!