Re: [Annoucement] OpenSUSE techno song

__/ [ ml2mst ] on Wednesday 06 September 2006 06:02 \__

> What do have Electronic Techno dance music and Linux advocacy in common?
> Well my new song, called OpenSUSE.
>
> You can download the MP3 from my music page:
>
> http://www.soundclick.com/martivanlin
>
> (It's the song, currently on top of my song list)
>
> If you prefer a Ogg-Vorbis, you can download it from:
>
> http://members.home.nl/ml2mst/sfx/Marti_van_Lin-OpenSUSE.ogg
>
> The song is licensed under the Creative Commons, non-commercial, share
> alike attribution and includes some text to speech voice samples, by a
> digital girl, I named Suzy.
>
> Suzy however does not always speaks clear enough, so here is what she
> saids:
>
> - - Ain't it time, you take back control over your computer again?
> - - Linux!
> - - Welcome to OpenSUSE - Bash login
> - - Thanks to the community for OpenSUSE!

Hey Marti,

How about their video?

http://cache.novell.com/cached/video/linuxworld06/sle10_geeko.mpg
http://cache.novell.com/cached/video/linuxworld06/sle10_geeko.ogg

Pretty neat.

Tux is sexy <
http://bbspot.com/Images/News_Features/2006/08/paris_hilton_tux.jpg >
         run-level 5  Jul 20 12:15                   last=S