Re: Ping Roy S: firefox tabbrowser extensions

  • Subject: Re: Ping Roy S: firefox tabbrowser extensions
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 15:25:52 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Wednesday 06 September 2006 14:24 \__

> Roy,
>
> You asked some while back about the tabbrowser extensions for Firefox.
>
> Here is the URL:
>
> http://piro.sakura.ne.jp/xul/tabextensions/
>
> It's heavyweight stuff - many people think it should be broken into
> smaller pieces, but personally I rather like it the way it is.

Ta muchly! The site appears to be down at the moment. No Google cache either.
I'll happily replace the two tabbed browsing extension that I have if the
one above has multi-row support. Something tells me that Opera had the
ability to lay tabs vertically on the side, pretty much like History, but
with all pages active in memory (fast), rather than in browser cache (slow).