[News] Could Microsoft Ruin Xen for Linux?

I mentioned an article where XenSource says it's VMWare bias for self defence
(much like the Red Hat-Novell mindgame over Xen readiness). Regardless:

Microsoft and XenSource is a one-way street

,----[ Quote ]
| Brian Byun of VMware talks about the implications of the
| Microsoft-XenSource link-up for virtual computing
`----

http://comment.zdnet.co.uk/other/0,39020682,39282105,00.htm

in older news:

XenSource Opens Seattle-Area Development Office

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.tmcnet.com/usubmit/it/2006/08/28/1834649.htm