Re: The Future of Linux and Microsoft

Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> __/ [ chrisv ] on Monday 18 September 2006 13:58 \__
>
>> Hadron Quark checked our message ID's while writing:

>> Still haven't figured-out that this is a LINUX advocacy group, Quark?

Yes : hence I discuss and advocate and dont suck up to idiots like Roy
who manipulate the truth for their own agenda.

>>>Well done DFS. A resounding spanking for Roytoy. Mark must be black and
>>>blue.
>>
>> Nice friends you got there, Quark.  DFS, billwg, ErikF, flatfish, etc.
>> Lying scum, each and every one of them.

Lying scum? There is more truth in one of them than you and your COLA
gang. You do realise what a laughing stock you make yourself look?

> Thanks for kicking their asses, chris. I think it's better/best to
> ignore

He didn't do anything of the sort : he just sucked up to you. Nothing
new there. I just hope that Mark didn't get a shock.

> them. You have just made two killfiled posters visible on my newsreader. And
> as long as they are altogether discarded, their presence here makes evident
> what they do: participate in their own little puppet show.

And yet its you and your loyal followers who use "us" and "them"
vocabularly. The people listed above rarely, if ever, proclaim any
kinship in anything other than a desire to see Linux get better than it
currently is.

How's the search engine going?

Love the "Proof of concept" single edit field for inputting the queries
**LOL**.

http://iuron.com/search/

Typical OSS initiative from someone not qualified to follow it
through. All fur coat and no knickers.

Time to use GIMP to design logo - 2 days. Time on actual program : 1
hour of "brain storming" and web site creation. It is so "dot com" era
its not funny. Time spent discussing it and pimping its web address in
signature : forever.

--
What's this script do?
    unzip ; touch ; finger ; mount ; gasp ; yes ; umount ; sleep