Re: The Future of Linux and Microsoft

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> __/ [ chrisv ] on Monday 18 September 2006 13:58 \__
>
>> Hadron Quark checked our message ID's while writing:

>> Still haven't figured-out that this is a LINUX advocacy group, Quark?

Kinda makes you wonder "Why are 50+% of the posts - by the Linux
"advocates" - about Microsoft?"

>>> Well done DFS. A resounding spanking for Roytoy. Mark must be black
>>> and blue.
>>
>> Nice friends you got there, Quark.  DFS, billwg, ErikF, flatfish,
>> etc. Lying scum, each and every one of them.
>
> Thanks for kicking their asses, chris.

Yeah, he really beat up on us with his staunch refutation of the facts.  I
guess I should be thankful he didn't launch that devastating one-word reply
that's the height of his posting abilities:

*plonk*

In fact, it's clear chrisv should replace William Poaster as the most
useless "advocate" on cola.  And that's saying something.

> I think it's better/best to ignore them.

You mean ignore reality, don't you Rex?

> You have just made two killfiled posters visible on my
> newsreader. And as long as they are altogether discarded, their
> presence here makes evident what they do: participate in their own
> little puppet show.

That's a joke.  cola lives in an insular fantasy world of MS hatred and
"Linux is taking over".  When someone shows you up for an uninformed psycho
you run away and killfile.

btw, the cola stats show you posted 485 times to cola last week.  That's 70
posts a day, 7 days a week.

So who's the puppet?